Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hello Mr. Stranger

Ever herd of Omegle? it's a site where in you can chat/talk to some strangers around the world. Yes, around the world. Asia, Europe,US, name the place there's gotta be someone omegling there. You'll encounter different types of person. There's the good one's, the bad ass, the weirdos, the trippers, the annoying sh*ts and mostly the horny bitches. You'll just have to be careful on choosing who you gonna talk to.

And so one fine and sooo boring afternoon, i clicked on the said site and talk to some strangers. But all the people talking to me was like if not boring, was annoying, if not then horny or super weird people who keep on asking about some freaking Zombies (yes, you will encounter weirdos asking if you a zombie and he's friend with Harry Potter.). And then i told myself this is getting nowhere. I was about to leave that page when another stranger pop on my laptop screen.

I thought he's also one of those horny guys/girls (who's in every corner of omegle by the way) who has nothing to do with their life. and so after some questions like are you male or female he asked if what i wanted from him, and i thinking that he's some freakin horny guy i rode his trip. (which is bad i guess). And so i played with his game ( where only in a chatroom with NO WEBCAMS and i guess there's nothing with that). So yeah, we acted like were together doing some "mushy stuff" (geezzz!! that's the craziest thing ive ever done in my whole life!!! I SWEAR!) and i also dont know what has gotten into me and i must its fun but creepy. :)

After that "little stunt" of us, a fake cuddling thing was  set up. Yes, (believe it or not) we cuddle like were beside each other (now, im starting to sound and looked creepy too)...and talked about anything and exchanging of questions and laughing so hard like we REALLY known each other for a long time.

I dont know what happened to me and all of a sudden i talked to a stranger do that "thing". I dont know but i feel like the guy is nice and has sense of humor (not to mention he's also sweet) i can say even i dont know him personally.

I dont know if he can read this, (he said he will check this blog once in a while) but if he does THIS PART OF MY BLOG IS FOR YOU.

"to break through
is to see the truth
an open mindness
is self awareness
to see someone's heart
is to see the beauty of an art"

(hey! im not inlove with guy, its just that, he planted words of wisdom of my mind and our conversations' still on my mind :DD. )

Hi mr. let me introduce myself properly and without quirky moves hahaha.
Im Mariya Inah and im 20 years old (my real age...SWEAR!) :) it was nice talking to you despite er, the stunt that we pulled in. :D BTW here's my eadd.... (only if you can read/understand)

lgmagallanes@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment